- The Importance Of Sales Training By:-Peter Geisheker
If you own or run a large company you will want to have the most effective sales force that you can put together. The best way to achieve a great sales force is to train your salespeople in all of the methods of great sales techniques.
- Government Bid Strategy: Success Metrics By:-barry hurd
A lot of businesses enter the government contracting arena with the expectation of the "$1000 mousetrap" that is, the idea that government work is a cash cow that can be milked by exorbitant over-pricing.
- A Death Sentence for Sales People - Failing to Know Your Customer By:-Traci Vanover
Many a savvy salesman has lost a sale because he failed to know his customer. You may have infinite product knowledge, a slick sales pitch, and a phenomenal product - but, if you don't know who needs your product and why they need it - you'll be about as effective as a death row pardon at two minutes past midnight.
- 8 Strategies to Guarantee Success in Cold Calling By:-Wendy Weiss
No one will buy from you if they do not know of you, your company/products/services. Every sale has its own cycle. Depending on what you are selling, it could be a short cycle of a day or two, or it could be a long cycle of a year or two.
- Shorten Sales Cycles By Capitalizing On Trigger Events By:-Craig Elias
Every day decision makers in your target market experience a Trigger Event that turns them from someone who never would of bought from you yesterday into someone highly likely to by from you today. You can capitalize on these Trigger Events to:
- Increase close ratios
- Sell at higher prices
- Shorten sales cycles
- Secrets Revealed: How To Sell Ice To Eskimos By:-Mark Winder
Imagine being so good at sales that you could effortlessly sell ice to eskimos. After all, it's the benchmark of the stellar sales person's skill... or is it?
This article sheds some light on this commonly-held belief - is it fact? or fiction?.