There is no doubt that ebook writing has become one of the most competitive fields in the internet today. Aspiring writers and even article writers are moving their cheese and trying to sink their teeth into this endeavor simply because it pays well.
If you are a struggling writer who's having difficulty writing and selling your ebooks online, I do wish to share with you the 4 brand new ways that can help you make it in this field.
1. Make sure that your chosen topic and your book title are interesting and enticing. These are the two elements that can potentially persuade online users to take a serious look on your creation. Your topic must be something that is highly relevant and useful to your potential readers. This could be solutions to their problems, information that can empower them to do things on their own, or answers to their most frequent questions. Your title on the other hand, must be able to lure online users and evoke action. It must be able to tell these people right away what is your ebook all about and the reason/s why they should buy and read it.
2. Learn SEO. It is crucial that you know how you can secure a nice spot on search page result for your ebook. If you can make your book title appear on the top 10 result, the better as this can tremendously increase your sales and revenue. Make it a habit to insert popular search terms on your title.
3. Communicate your messages in plain English. By this, I simply mean use easy to understand terms all the time. You see, when you make your ebook available in the World Wide Web, people from all points of the globe might get interested on what you offer. Some of these people don't use English as their primary language so you must adjust your writing style and choice of words so you can still get your message across without causing unnecessary confusion.
4. Hire a professional editor. What they say is true; you are not the best person to proofread your creation as personal biases might get in the way. To make sure that your ebook will flow well and to make sure that it will be free from any type of error, consider hiring a professional editor who can do the legwork for you.
5. If you are in budget, you can always do it by yourself. I've very good resource for you. Please get it from my about me section
Roy Sutanto is the author and can provide 600 topics for your ebook or even ready content so you don't even need to write. I encourage you to download the work that I did together with Stephen Pierce on how to write ebooks.