Looking for ways on how you can make your ebook more impacting so you can generate more attention online that can lead to increased sales potential? Then, you are on the right page. In this article, I will share with you the 5 nifty steps that can impact your ebook writing:
1. Do a keyword analysis. This is to figure out which topics are usually being searched for by your potential clients when they go online. These topics will help you figure out the kind of information your target market needs which will ultimately guide you in choosing your central theme for your ebooks. List down all the popular search terms and do another research to determine how competitive these search terms are. You would want to go with the not so competitive keywords to increase your chances of making a sale.
2. Prepare your table of contents. This can act as your instant outline so you can make your writing well-guided. List down all the topics and sub topics that you would like to discuss on your content. Stick with your table of contents as much as possible so so you will not inadvertedly include information that may not be relevant to your main topic.
3. Add some human touch. Build a personal connection with your readers by writing your content in such a way that it will sound like you are just talking to someone you know who needs your advice and recommendations. Strive to sound warm, friendly, and spontaneous. Also, empathize when needed so your readers will feel that you do understand where they are coming from. This can promote rapport and customer trust that can lead to a fruitful and trusting business relationship.
4. Offer useful and valuable content. Give your readers their money's worth by giving them the information they need. Help them resolve their problems, provide answer to their burning questions, or empower them to perform some things on their own by sharing a slice of your expertise. When you are able to help these people, you can be assured that they will do business with you again and they might even recommend you to their friends and family members.
5. Get straight to the point. By this, I simply mean avoid beating around the bush and say what you have to say so you will not lose your readers. Also, avoid using fillers and fancy, big words that can annoy or confuse your readers.
Roy Sutanto is the author and can provide more information on how to create an ebook instantly with less than $50. I encourage you to download the work that I did together with Stephen Pierce.