Thinking of buying the Apple iPhone but not sure if you should. Should you wait for something better to hit the market? There are some pros and cons to this new and extraordinary gadget that should be considered before purchasing it.
Why you should not buy the iPhone
The iPhone does have its flaws and disadvantages like many modern electrical devices. There are many articles on the internet giving copious amount of advice on why you should not buy the iPhone and as many outlining their faults. But here I will summaries some of the more important drawbacks the phone has.
The game of Sudoku can be played by children and adults as the rules are simple to learn.
Sudoku does not require calculation or mathematical skill. It uses the simple rule of logic and deduction.
1. In the USA you have to subscribe to a 2 year plan with AT&T at a price in which they decide and you may not like.
2. To activate the phone on another network outside the USA could possibly cause damage to the phone.
3. Apple uses 2.5g edge network so web browsing can be extremely slow.
4. Apple iPhone does not support flash so you will not be able to use some sites.
5. There is a lack of applications and not all third party applications are supported by the iPhone .The only way you can install the applications is by hacking the phone.
Why you should by the iPhone
1. You can browse the web comfortably
2. Listen to music, it is said that the iPhone is the best for listening to tunes. Plus it will work with the hundreds of iPod speakers and other accessories.
3. Watch videos, or movies
4. Use it as a phone and the iPhone has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth
5. Some people believe that the phone is as good as having a laptop sidestepping the problem of lack of applications by unlocking the phone and placing hacked files on there
6. It is extremely hip and trendy making you the envy of all your friends. This phone has a large, beautiful, and bright screen, which is all the more surprising since it's a touch-screen, which is usually less vivid. The screen measures 3.5 inches across, bigger than just about anything made for the hand. The page orientation changes when the iPhone is tipped on its side, allowing you to see Web sites, videos, maps and photos in landscape mode. Multi-touch is a fantastic feature for zooming in and out and panning.
7. With the coming release of the iPhone 3 g process are bound to drop.
8. The phone comes with all the elements of a smart phone, including an address book, calendar, maps, notes, and, of course, E-mail.
With a price drop on the way why not consider the Apple iPhone for your next mobile purchase.
Need more information on the Apple iPhone then visit:http://www.mobilephonereviewed.com